Each business day, MSSP Alert broadcasts a quick lineup of news, analysis and chatter from across the managed security services provider ecosystem.
A. Today’s MSSP, MDR, XDR and Cybersecurity News Alerts
1. Coming Soon: MSSP Alert, ChannelE2E and CyberRisk Alliance are working on something new specifically for the MSP and MSSP ecosystems. If you’d like the early details, please send email to Editorial Director Joe Panettieri and/or Executive VP Amy Katz with the subject line “Something New.”
3. Partnership – Virtual Red Team: Legion Cyberworks has partnered with Horizon3.ai to provide customers with a new VRT (Virtual Red Team) service. The partnership will “enable customers to complete the find, fix, verify loop to ensure any exploit is remediated and close out security gaps that lead to intrusions and data breaches,” the companies said.
4. Interview – Kaseya CISO Perspectives: Former FBI Agent Jason Manar, in this interview, describes his transition to Kaseya as CISO after that MSP software company suffered a REvil ransomware attack in July 2022.
5. Cloud SIEM and SOAR – Sumo Logic Quarterly Results: Sumo Logic‘s revenue was $67 million in Q4 of fiscal 2022, up 24 percent from Q4 of the corresponding quarter last year. The Cloud SIEM and SOAR platform provider expects revenues to 19 percent to 21 percent in the fiscal year ahead.
6. Security Awareness – European Expansion: SoSafe, backed by $73 million in Series B funding, plans to expand into four European regions — specifically, Benelux, Nordics, Southern Europe, and the United Kingdom/Ireland.
7. Distribution – Identity and Access Management (IAM): Ingram Micro and Okta have expanded their go-to-market relationship to reach more than 40 countries across all regions of the world in 2022, including Europe and Asia Pacific.
9. Executive Leadership – Cybersecurity Training: Cybrary has named four executives to the leadership team: